Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Sweet Suprise! :)







So pretty much i got the most cutiest suprise ever! Awhile ago Casey asked for my address so i gave it to him not knowing why in the world he wanted it. So wensenday afternoon shaylie comes running in the house with a package for me from Casey, i was shocked i had no clue what it was
so i started opening it and every move i made my stinkin mom had to take
a picture. lol i love you mom :) i opened it up and Omg! it smelt sooooooo! good :) all my sisters had to smell too lol i told them they needed to find a guy that smelt this good:) anyways he had wrote me two cute letters and had some super cute pictures of us! along with a cute pillow case that he says he made but i think he had alittle help from his mom:) Thanks Janice i love it! especially love how good it smells :):):)

2 comments:

Casey said...

lol i love ya babe im happy that i can make you smile every now and then even though you say you hate my suprises haha even though i think that they have been more good then bad lol haha love ya hun yer beautiful

April Greener said...

Ahhhh how cute.